Providing quality education by professional teachers.
Assisting all learners and staff to develop their all-round qualities and self-discipline
to ensure their place in society as productive and responsible citizens.
Promoting respect for God and His creations as well as mutual respect and self-respect.
Promoting and establishing high ethical values and moral standards.
Striving for excellence and focusing on the future.
CREDO OF PRESTIGE COLLEGE
- We base our credo on the existence of Christian ‘Ubuntu’.
- We embrace a culture of excellence and achievement.
- We are committed to providing training of the highest quality.
- We undertake to manage the funds donated to us at the highest level of responsibility and integrity.
- We strive to create an atmosphere of partnership and involvement amongst employees
- We pledge to serve our community with dedication
- We expect everyone involved in activities of, or associated with the College to:
- Treat everybody with respect, dignity and empathy
- Foster a spirit of sharing, participation and co-operation.
- Exist in harmony with and serve other individuals and society.
- Be sincere and honest in all relationships and accommodate other people’s beliefs, cultures and value systems
THE PRESTIGE WAY
- To use the Word of God as the foundation for all our decisions and actions.
- To always act in the best interest of the child.
- To serve the interests of child, parent and teacher.
- To create and establish a sense of belonging and loyalty amongst all learners and staff.
- To promote trust and respect for each other, for all authority and for oneself.
- To develop, establish and maintain self-control, self-discipline and a high self esteem.
- To establish and maintain firm discipline, as this is the cornerstone of education.
- To acknowledge the authority of parents, teachers and management in the maintenance of discipline and order in the College.
- To utilize our beautiful environment to its fullest capacity and at the same time promote environmental awareness amongst children.
- To create a physical, psychological and social environment where children will feel the need to perform well.
- To promote the Christian character of the College.